The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dear Santa Claus,

Electronically mailed to, and published in the Weakley County Press; Martin's local newspaper.


Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Lawson Bragg, and I am 4 years old.  I have been good this year, and am very excited about Christmas.  

My elf, Yadi, is visiting me, and hopefully he’s sharing nice reports with you. 

This year for Christmas, I would like for you to please bring me a few new Bey Blades and Bey Wheels, my own set of golf clubs, a Westview basketball jersey with #1 on it, basketball socks, a new video game for my Wii, a few painting and coloring activities, a dream light, and a bow and arrow. 

I’m sure that you and your reindeer get tired while you’re delivering gifts to all the boys and girls, so I will leave you some oatmeal cookies and milk, and sugar cubes and carrots for your reindeer.   

Merry Christmas, Santa Claus, and thank you for remembering me!

I love you,
Lawson Bragg

P.S.  Don’t forget my baby cousin, Weston Bragg.  He’s a good boy, too!

***

Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Emmitt Bragg, and I am 2 years old.  I have been a good boy this year, and am very excited about Christmas.  

My elf, Yadi, is visiting my house, and hopefully he’s giving you good reports. 

This year for Christmas, I would like for you to please bring me a fire truck, a camper, a truck and horse trailer, my own set of golf clubs, and a dream light.

I will leave the Christmas tree lights on for you, along with some fruit snacks and juice, as well as sugar cubes and carrots for your reindeer. 

Merry Christmas, Santa, and thank you for remembering me!

I love you,
Emmitt Bragg

P.S.  Don’t forget my baby cousin, Weston Bragg.  He’s a good boy, too!

2 comments:

  1. i love it! and i adore lawson's specific request on the jersey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Courtney... this jersey business has caused lots of stress!! Trying to locate a size 4 jersey that is "plain" is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. We finally found something to work, and Russ picked it up from Ken-Tenn today as they were able to take care of the specific #1... :) He's going to be so excited, & will be fully "dressed out" for Westview's Christmas Classic... Santa even found the shoes; it's going to be a fun morning!!!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!